Thursday, January 13, 2011

Phase 2 Final

I am happy to report that my Phase 2 final is complete!!

It's extremely good news because tonight I am getting on a plane to VA for my brother's wedding this weekend; I won't be back until Monday evening and the final is due Tuesday morning bright and early.

Here's what Phase 2 final asked of us (and the picture that fulfills the request):

1) Photograph one person in the Portrait Studio in two different ways:
a. a proper Public Relations portrait in color



b. a color or black and white alternative studio portrait that my "client" would love



2) Create one black and white indoor environmental portrait that demonstrates your ability to effectively and creatively blend strobe (flash) and ambient (available) light to show the character of your subject while converting a clear sense of the environment to complete the portrait.

(I need to get permission from the subject before posting...sorry!)


3) In the Commercial studio, make a pleasing still-life photograph using props, and the appropriate lighting and background to support and enhance your subject.



4) Create a portrait of yourself, in color.



Now onto the wedding and other assignments that, I am sure, will consume my time.
Pin It

1 comment: