Monday, January 10, 2011

Everything but the kitchen sink....

Amidst all the busyness at school, it's been nice to relax at night and know that my assignments are getting done and that I don't need to worry as much about what I have due.

The other night I invited some friends over for dinner. The menu consisted of salad, garlic bread, pesto tortellini, and for dessert, this scrumptious chocolate dessert recipe that a friend gave me. Then to top it off, one of the friends who was there asked about my chocolate chip cookies, so I made a fresh batch and we watched some videos on YouTube while we laughed at the funny things people do.

When all was said and done, I had a sink full of dishes. This may come as no surprise, but I love doing dishes. This is the end product of spreading some suds and getting my gloves on :)

Oh, how I love cleanliness....

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment