Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Congrats to Catania and Kevin!

On Thursday evening, I flew to Lynchburg, VA for the wedding festivities of my brother, Kevin, and his bride-to-be, Catania. Since I was in the wedding party, I didn't have my camera with me as much as I think I would have if I had time to shoot freely.

But here's a pic of Kevin and Catania with mom and dad:



We had a fun time and it was nice to see family and friends, esp. the many (including myself) who made a trek down south.

I also got to see two friends - Tommy and Liz - who live really close to where the festivities were. It was so nice to spend some time with them. Liz was the photographer for the wedding and wrote a "sneak peek" on her blog. Check it out!

Her work is really good and she continues to grow her wedding business. It was such a blessing to be able to talk to another photographer and pick her brain. Liz, thanks for being so willing to share your joys and struggles with your business.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment