Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sarah Zimmerman Photography | Open for Business!

Some of you may have already heard, but my website has launched! I am so very excited to have my website up and running. I know there are many more images I could include, but it's been recommended that we only include pictures since we've been at Hallmark.

Sarah Zimmerman Photography

Please visit and take a peek at the site. I am using a hosting site called PhotoBiz; their customer service is incredible and they are working every day on improving their templates and aspects of their site for their customers. I know there are tiny things on the template that I wish I could change, yet I am thankful for a place where the "site" is there and I just have to customize it, because it saves a lot of hours to code a website, and although I like techie stuff, I know nothing about HTML coding.

Thanks to those of you who have already given feedback. If you have comments on the site, feel free to fill out the contact form with your thoughts, or leave a comment on this post.

I can't wait to start getting clients from hits to my site.

And I have Google Analytics, which keeps a report of the traffic to my site...here are some cool facts.

I definitely saw a rise in those visiting the site when I announced its launch on Facebook. Over 80% of the people who visited the site did so through the link on FB. The remaining 20% or so got to my site by entering it directly into their web browser.



And here's how many have visited to date (4/19):



I really would love to have more unique views of my page, so tell all your friends to go visit my site.

As I prepare my Phase 4 portfolio, I'll be adding more pictures! Be on the lookout for new pictures......
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment