Sunday, April 3, 2011

New Brand

With the help of my wonderful friend John and my instructor Pete, I've decided to change my logo/brand. If you've followed my blog, you'll remember my stationery set that we had to design for a class.

When I got my grade back, Pete mentioned he didn't know how he felt about all the circles. He said that the typeface of the font of the Sarah Zimmerman could stand alone as its own "brand". But I really liked the idea of some shape as a design element besides the type. So I contacted my friend John - who is a graphic designer - and asked if he'd help me out. John was oh, so wonderful and sent me this zip file of logos, font styles, and the working files I needed to pick and choose some of the design elements he created specifically for a look for my business. I love the design John came up with and am now in the process of creating my new business card, letterhead and envelope. Once that's done, I can create the header for my website, watermark for my images, and hopefully launch my website soon!! I've been working on it and am happy with how it looks so far.

The new design incorporates colors I love - green, blue, and brown - and a circle, in a way that makes me feel like part of me is coming through the look and feel of the new "circle".

I am very excited to share my design with you...Keep checking back for updates!
Pin It

1 comment: