Sunday, April 24, 2011

New Stationery Package

I am nearing the final version of my (already) updated logo/brand. My wonderful friend John came up with the design....then I tweaked some of the layout based on what I liked best. John, thanks for taking the time to prepare such a wonderful set of possibilities. I am hopeful to hang onto this for quite awhile.

You may have already seen part of my branding on my website, but if you've not yet checked out my website, PLEASE visit!!

So here's the front of my business card:



....and the back of my business card:



And this is the letterhead:



And finally my envelope:



I am really happy with how it turned out. There is one thing I'd like to do that I'm not quite sure I know how to do, so I may be asking John to help me out one more time.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment