Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mike and Karen Smiley

While home over Spring Break, I attended the wedding of some good friends. I first met Mike my freshman year of college, but we weren't close till about our junior year. Mike and I have weathered a lot, and I am thankful for his graciousness throughout our friendship. About two years ago, I met Karen and began to hear stories - from Mike - about dates they would go on and how important she was becoming to him. He popped the question this past fall and they scheduled a wedding for the end of March.

Congrats Karen and Mike.....I pray you enjoy the first months of marriage and settle in well.



And while at the wedding, I got to see some good friends from college. One of the people I met on the very first days of college was Christa. We don't get the opportunity to talk as often, but she is a dear friend of mine. And since I'm behind the camera most of the time now, it's nice to have someone else take a picture of me with a friend.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What two beautiful women- both inside and out.

    ReplyDelete