Monday, April 29, 2013

Sheep Farm:: Blue Bell, PA

Dear friends of mine live on a farm. Their landlords own a beautiful home that sits back from the road in this gorgeous part of Blue Bell, PA...and they raise sheep. It's something quite awe-inspiring to see - tiny lambs that grow into sheep, much like watching any small animal grow. My friends are moving to a nearby town in a few weeks, so their days on the farm are numbered. A few weeks ago, I went over for what is likely to be my last trip to the sheep farm. My friends have loved living on the farm. We talk about the 'quaint' life and how much fun it is to walk outside and be greeted by the sheep as they leave for work, or to be a small part of the process when the lambs are birthed.

I've previously posted pictures of sheep from a farm in Leyden, MA - a farm that I wish were closer so I could frequent it. I'd love interacting more with Kristin, and of course seeing the ebb and flow of a farm with numerous farm animals. The beautiful mountains that are its backdrop are most inviting as well!

I digress.

Take a look at some of these pictures from the sheep farm in PA.....






























My beautiful friend Kayla

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment