Monday, April 1, 2013

Burkholder:: Lancaster County, PA family session


I love when friends and family of my clients contact me to do sessions. Jacqueline and I talked on the phone back in November, and she inquired about getting a gift certificate for her in-laws for the holidays. Since Jacqueline and her husband Matt live in Indiana, they mentioned we'd likely do the session in the spring, but we set no timeframe. When Jacqueline wrote and said they'd be in town in March, it happened to coincide perfectly with my cousin's wedding. We planned the session for hours before the wedding, and picked a historic location in Lancaster County - Pool Forge.

But the day before the session, we realized the weather was looking quite terrible. It was going to be cold and rainy/sleety. Thankfully we were able to push the session to the following day, and while it was chilly, it was a gorgeous, sunny Sunday!

It was wonderful to meet the Burkholders. They braved the cold and had an ease about them that made me feel as though I had known them for years. Thanks to all of you for allowing me to spend some time with you.













To see more photos, head here.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment