Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Country Living Online:: published!

Last summer, I took a trip to Massachusetts with my dear friend Rikki. On our way back to Rikki's home in NY state, we went and saw the Vanderbilt Mansion. It was a casual visit. I only took a few pictures, and then we stopped in the gift shop they had.

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by someone on staff at Hearst Corporation. They sought out my picture of the Vanderbilt Mansion for an online piece being written by Country Living on the Hudson Valley.

 
(image obtained from countryliving.com)

The article has been published online and my picture is there. It's always exciting seeing your work published, even if in a small way.

Morgan, thanks for contacting me and for publishing my work. The Hudson Valley IS a beautiful place. If you're looking for a fun getaway, check out the Country Living Fair in Rhinebeck, NY taking place June 7-9.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment