Friday, December 31, 2010

The Gleasons

I had the privilege to meet (and work with) some incredible people at PBU - Jamie and Charlotte Gleason. Jamie was a coworker of mine while I was working in Student Life. Charlotte is an English teacher at the university and has become a dear friend of mine. There were MANY times throughout my time at PBU where I went over to their house, asked for advice, shared some of my more emotional moments, and was able to celebrate special events with their family.

Jamie and Charlotte have two kids - R and M - whom I loooove photographing. They are just so precious and are hams in front of the camera.

A few weeks ago, I traveled down to PA for PBU's Fall Commencement. While there, I stayed with the Gleasons. We had a get-together with friends who worked together in Student Life the first few years. Charlotte asked if I'd take some family pictures for them too.

Jamie and Charlotte - I am truly grateful for you two in my life and am thankful for the blessing you've been. I am grateful for the many meals you've provided, the honest advice, for letting me invite myself over, for letting me be a part of your kids' lives and for documenting some of your daily activities.

You are so precious to me and I look forward to many more memories shared with your family!!





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment