Friday, January 27, 2012

Featured Work: Easy Canvas Prints

As more and more people began asking for options beyond the typical prints of pictures, I realized I needed to find vendors whose work I liked and products that would last for a long time. One of the companies I stumbled upon was Easy Canvas Prints. I ordered my first canvas for a client and really loved their product, and their customer service is outstanding. Now they are my go-to company for ordering canvases.

A few weeks ago they asked their Facebook fans to upload pictures that "defined" love. And so I looked through a number of my images that I thought reflected love - from my perspective - and uploaded a few pictures. They responded back asking for one of my images, saying they would like to use it in their Valentine's Day promotion. Just today, they sent out their email blast to their customers and posted to Facebook the picture I'd been excited to see "displayed". 

It's very exciting to see my work displayed and to have people appreciate what I am attempting to achieve when I look through my viewfinder and capture the amazing people who allow me to photograph them.




































If you're interested in having pictures taken, I would love to hear from you. You can head to my website and send me an inquiry...and you could have the opportunity to get a canvas of your very own.

Thanks Easy Canvas Prints...love you guys!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. (From Melissa) Thanks Sarah! We truly appreciate you letting us use your beautiful photo in our email blast. It's quite the hit so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH Sarah!! It looks so cute ! I'm so excited for you [:

    ReplyDelete