Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wedding: Mr. and Mrs. Meck - sneak peek

I am so excited to get through all the images of the wedding I had the honor to photograph this past weekend. Jen and Derek are two very special people, and their wedding was the kickoff to my 2012 wedding season.

I met Jen and Derek at my former job and they both have hearts of gold. They are dedicated to many things: the Lord, their families, their education, their work, friends, being good athletes, serving others, and being gracious. There were many times where just being in their presence made you feel encouraged to call them friends.

Jen and Derek, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day. It was fun to know some members of your families, to know (or know about) the members of your bridal parties, and to witness your beautiful marriage.

Hope you're enjoying your honeymoon in TN. Enjoy a much-deserved rest/break!!






Pin It

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful Sarah [: Can't wait to see more!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete