Thursday, February 2, 2012

Caden -- sneak peek

If someone were to ask what I did today, my answer would sound something like this: "Well, I photographed a newborn, but not just any newborn. This little peanut was so tiny and cute..." Weighing only 4lbs. 15oz. at birth, Caden Jonathan Cardinal is one of the tiniest I've ever seen. I don't advertise myself as a newborn photographer, but my dear friends Trin and Michael asked me to take some pictures...so I said, Of course! But it was only after I realized how tiny he would really be at 7 days old (happy one week birthday, Caden!) did the nerves kick in and I wondered if I could really do it.

And while Caden was awake for most of our photo session, he finally took a snooze toward the end, so I could get a few pictures like THIS:

I can't wait to post more, but as soon as I got home, I knew I wanted to post one of the basket shots. Trin and Michael, thanks for letting me come and take some photos of your precious family. He surely is a blessing from the Lord.

Here is proud older brother Jackson...he did such a good job smiling and looking at the camera, especially when I became a monkey, noises and all!!




Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THESE, SARAH!!! YOU DID SUCH A GREAT JOB! GLAD TO HEAR YOU MADE IT HOME. I PRAYED FOR YOU TO HAVE A SAFE TRIP. THIS GRANDMA IS SO APPRECIATIVE OF THE TIME, EFFORT, AND LOVE YOU PUT INTO TODAY'S PHOTO SHOOT. IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE MORE. I'LL BE PRAYING THAT GOD BLESSES YOUR NEW BUSINESS AND USES YOUR TALENTS AND CREATIVITY TO BLESS OTHERS IN THE PROCESS! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie...that means a lot!! Pass a hello onto Bob when you get home....Safe travels for you tomorrow. I bet it WILL be hard to leave.

      Delete
  2. I love the little hat and blanket....too cute [:

    ReplyDelete