Monday, March 4, 2013

Nyla:: Long Valley, NJ kid session

I got an excited phone call from Nyla's mom - Tika - about doing a photo session with her daughter. They are from my hometown in NJ, and I happened to be heading home for the weekend. We were able to meet up in the center of town, on a fairly cold day, to take these pictures of Nyla. We had discussed that Nyla had never really taken photos like these, and she wasn't quite sure what to do with her facial expressions and was a tad nervous. I'd be nervous if someone pulled out a lens on me and told me to smile in the freezing cold with no jacket too! :-)

But after only a few minutes, Nyla 'warmed' up to the camera and we shared a lot of laughs throughout the session. Since we wanted to go a few places around town, we drove separate cars, and Nyla would do an outfit change when we got to our next location. Mom Tika and sister Heavenly helped from behind to get Nyla smiling, did her hair, and held her coat. It was quite funny.


Sassy...


Don't you just love these little glasses?




Such beauty....

Of course, you gotta have a little fun with the hair toss!






We truly had a fun time together. At the end, I thought it'd be really special to get all three of them in a picture together. I think this picture shows the love they have for each other.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment