Monday, June 4, 2012

Showers of Love

A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to go to a bridal shower for Brittany. She and her fiance - Bradley (most people call him Meek) - are getting married in July. And while at the shower, I - of course - had to take soooome pictures. Brittany has one of the kindest hearts. I remember first meeting her (she was close with a mutual friend of ours) and wishing I could call her my friend. She is passionate about many things, and really cares deeply for her friends. She also has an incredible fashion sense, and it's often the topic of many jokes (in regards to matching vs. non-matching). And if there's one thing she can't do without, it's tie dye shirts. Not really. She can't stand the fact that all these random (usually unmatched) colors are all splattered on a shirt...and that people actually wear them!

But I am thankful to now be able to call her friend and excited for their wedding in July.

Here are a few pics of the shower...


Aren't these just so beautiful? They tasted AMAZING!!


Britt and some of her coworkers






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment