Monday, June 11, 2012

Baby G:: PA Newborn Session

A few weeks ago, I found out friends of mine were adopting a newborn. I can't share too many details of the story, and will refer to the baby as "baby G", but let me tell you, this story is so sweet. My friends already have three kids, but felt burdened to follow through with this adoption. Every step in the process moved swiftly and in just a month, they were able to bring home baby G, weighing just under 5 lbs.

He's been in his 'new' home for less than a week, and just last evening, I went over to take some pics. My friends live along the Delaware River and it became a perfect backdrop for some of the pictures.

His older siblings already have such love for him. They are tender as they hold him, and even the family's dog and pet ducks took part in the session.

World, may I introduce you to baby G....




You've already stolen the hearts of so many...

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment