Friday, February 24, 2012

My Little Munchkin

The other day, my youngest nephew came over to hang out at my parents house. We decided to do an impromptu photoshoot. Sometimes I know my nephews don't like being in front of the camera, but Gavin put up with me long enough to showcase some fun faces and smiles.




his attempt at winking...
And I am excited to have added a fun item to my camera bag. I have been looking online for a trick to get little ones to look into the camera, and am so happy to have found an Etsy shop owner who makes "lens bling" like this one that I bought:

photo courtesy of Esty shop: Happy Acres Farms
I can't wait to use it for the first time. For years I have made monkey noises, so finding a monkey to accompany the sounds is even more perfect than I could have thought.

I was in West Virginia this past week visiting one of my best friends. I had such a fun time seeing all the sights, and will be sharing soon about my trip.

Happy Friday!  Have a great weekend!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment