Monday, March 28, 2011

Phase 3 Additional Personal Submissions

There is much to post about...For now, I'll start with this...

Friday 3/18 commenced our spring break, but before we could leave for some R&R, we had to submit our Phase 3 personal submissions. They were due by 5:15pm.

Being called "additional personal submissions" meant that we could photograph anything we wanted. The only requirement was that the pictures we took needed to be in line with the statement of goals we developed for our Career Business Plan. Since I want to enter into the world of weddings and portraiture, I created my pictures to focus on these things.

Here are the pictures I submitted...we had to submit 7 plus a self-portrait.

Acacia:


Carter:


Catania:


Brittanie:


Jeremy:


Bryana:


Rikki:


yours truly:


We also heard from Justin and Mary Marantz , this awesome husband/wife wedding team, on Thursday before we left (St. Patty's Day). They offered practical advice and even did a mock wedding to give us some pointers.

Friday marked the end of Phase 3 and the beginning of Spring Break. I went home to NJ and had a wonderful (but quick) week home. The weekend kicked off with a bridal shower for my friend Janice (post to come), then seeing my friend Jess who had a baby girl on 3/13 (also a post to come), then ended with a wedding for my friends Mike and Karen (yet another post coming)....guess I have a lot to post about.

But now I'm back at school and about to head to the guest lecturer for the morning. This afternoon we have portfolio prep., where we get our Phase 4 assignments and the schedules for the remainder of the year. I'm sure it's going to feel like syllabi shock all over again!! But I have to remember, in just shy of THREE months, I will graduate from Hallmark!! June 24th, you can't come quickly enough!!!

More to come soon.....
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment