Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Walsh Family

Before I went to photography school, I had the opportunity to take engagement photos for Josh and Amelia. We spent a cold afternoon in February (2010) on Princeton University's campus taking pictures; we had a great time being together, laughing and enjoying each other's company.

Fast forward two years.... Amelia contacted me about taking some pictures of their now 6-mo. old son - Caleb. Caleb is an adorable little guy. Amelia has so faithful in taking and posting pictures of Caleb throughout the first months of his life.

I met up with them a few weeks ago for their photo session. We were excited about possibly taking some pictures outside, but I figured we ought to start inside their home first. Amelia was all set with multiple outfits, hats, and a special onesie she wanted me to take some pictures of Caleb in so she could send them to her brother, who left for Army Basic Training in February.

By the time we headed to a nearby park, the weather had changed drastically, and poor little Caleb was all done for the day. We got a few pictures, but headed back, calling it a day. When we got back to the house, Caleb fell asleep and I had the chance to take a few of Amelia and Josh alone. They are still very much in love and were really great about encouraging one another and saying "I love you" in affirming each other.

Josh and Amelia, your precious little Caleb is such a sweet little boy. You are great parents and are so sensitive to his needs. It was so wonderful to watch your journey through PBU, as you met each other and fell in love. Now it's so great to see you grow your family and to still be a part of your lives. Thanks for having confidence in me and asking me to document your wonderful family.










Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment