Friday, March 2, 2012

Dean Turns 10!

It is incredibly hard for me to believe that my oldest nephew is ten years old today!! I think back on all the memories - the first day I got to hold him, the vacations we took as a family, the things he's played with or built over the years (Legos, trains, cars), the time in water, and the numerous ways I've seen him grow up!

Here are some pics over the past ten years. They don' even begin to cover the hundreds of pictures I have of him. And I wish I had a copy of the pic where I was holding Dean for the first time. But alas...these are the ones I picked.

Always playing or building

Picking pumpkins at Ort's Farm

Wearing his socks like Poppy

Even though not the best quality, still one of my most fav images of Dean

Looooved this kissy face he used to make for me

Yes, my hair used to be that short



And so last night we celebrated with a family dinner...on the eve of his 10th bday! He has grown so much - physically taller - but also is growing into a nice young man. But he'll always be my little love, my first nephew, and has my heart.

So here's some pics of our celebration from last night:

10 fingers for my 10-yr. old!!

biking gloves


There couldn't be a better gift....a book of Lego ideas


I guess this could be better....a huge motorized Lego set


$10 for the 10-yr. old

Blowing out 10 candles.....

The candles were the kind that keep re-lighting...Dean laughed and laughed!
Happy birthday to my special little man......I love you Dean-o!!!  Love, Aunt Sissy
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment