Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Rikki

For the past few weeks, we've had our location studios at an abandoned school about 20 minutes away. Each time we go, we have a different presentation using different light sources. And each time we get a different assignment we have to accomplish and submit within a week.

I've been fortunate enough to have Rikki - my good friend at school - be in my section for this final phase, and we've greatly enjoyed working with one another on these photoshoots.

I know I haven't been posting my pictures lately...I am waiting for the big reveal after I submit my final portfolio a week from tomorrow.

But here are the ones I've taken of Rikki these past few weeks.











(this last one is my favorite)

One more week of intensity before the portfolios are done! I'm praying for strength beyond myself!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment