Monday, December 3, 2012

Chickens

I took Christmas pictures of my nephews last week, and the only request that Grant had over and over was:  "Sissy, can we take pictures with the chickens?" My sister and bro-in-law got 3 chickens about 2 months ago. The boys have named the chickens and Grant - especially - has an affinity for them. Throughout the session, I kept saying (in the biggest attempt at patience), "You better smile and look at the camera if you want pictures with the chickens." Grant was really the only one interested in pictures when it was all said and done.

The other day, I called my sister, and Grant answered the phone. He said (with a cuteness that melted me), "Sissy, can I ask you a question? Can you post the pictures of me with 'Red' on your thing?" Red is one of the chickens and the 'thing' is my blog. Too cute.

Well, Grant, here are the pictures of you and Red.




Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, too cute for words!! I love his little sweater vest and the tie...looking very sharp :)

    ReplyDelete