Monday, April 2, 2012

Tina M :: Portrait Session

Tina and I met in the whimsical town of Chester, NJ for a photo session yesterday. I was a bit nervous about the looming rain, but it held off just long enough for us to get in a great shoot. Tina is trying to make her way into the NY scene, both with acting and trying her hand at writing a few novels. She's already completed her first novel (can't wait to read it!) and is working on book #2.

Tina has such an outgoing and vibrant personality; she's one of those people who seems to always have a smile on her face. And I feel like if I didn't know her, and we were sitting by ourselves as two separate tables in a cafe, we'd strike up a conversation and become fast friends. She is so eager to see her dream become a reality... when she sets her mind to doing something, she sees it to fruition unless it becomes a for-sure closed door.

Thanks, Tina, for allowing me the opportunity to take your portraits. I had such a fun time getting to talk a bit about what's going on in your life. I wish you ALL the best with your novel, and am excited to see you do BIG things. And when that book gets published, I'm here to take your author photo, if we need an even more updated one :-)

Here's the beautiful and fun Tina.....










Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment